DRONE TRAINING PROGRAMS
SkyOp's drone training can help your business save money and operate more efficiently. Schedule an assessment to discover how drones can benefit your team.
LEADING THE WAY IN DRONE EDUCATION
SkyOp is an FAA-certified drone education company. Since 2014, we've been teaching businesses how to use drones to gather useful data, improve worker safety and boost their bottom line.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM DRONES?
Businesses and organizations are quickly discovering the value of drones. An incredible 35% of construction and engineering companies now use drones, and at least 10% of insurance, education, transportation, technology, and warehousing industries do too.
Industries with the fastest growing drone use are:
- Real estate
- Public safety
- Criminal justice
92% of businesses report a positive ROI on their drone investment in a year or less.
COMMERCIAL BENEFITS OF DRONES
Drones safely go where employees cannot.
Drones get the job done faster.
Drones save money by reducing man hours.
Drones gather valuable data and metrics.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Our team will help you create a drone training program that’s tailored to your team’s specific needs.
Contact us for a
Work with us to customize
Schedule a start date
and get your program up and running quickly!
CUSTOMIZE YOUR PROGRAM
We’ll create a program that covers the aspects of drone technology that are most valuable to your business.
- Introduction to drones (sUAS)
- Computerized drone flight simulator
- Indoor training for flight system orientation, depth perception, and non-GPS flight skills
- FAA Remote Pilot knowledge test prep
- Outdoor hands-on training with commercial drones
- Drone photo and video production
- Understanding autonomous flight applications
- Intro to photogrammetry software, orthomosaic mapping, 3D modeling, point clouds, Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI), Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and more.
PREPARE YOUR TEAM FOR A DRONE-FORWARD WORLD
By 2022, another 450,000 commercial drones are expected to be in the air, and by 2025 the drone industry is estimated to be worth $129.2 billion. The reason is simple: drones are booming because they help businesses boost their bottom line.
READY TO GET STARTED?
SkyOp has helped hundreds of businesses and organizations prepare for a drone-forward future. Click the button below to build your own drone program today.